Women's greatest regrets revealed
Women\'s Greatest Regrets Revealed. A recent poll has revealed that maximum number of women regret of not performing well in the school, not losing weight on diet and for choosing a wrong career path.
London: A recent poll has revealed that maximum number of women regret of not performing well in the school, not losing weight on diet and for choosing a wrong career path.
The polling conducted by Diet Coke for their 'Regret Nothing Campaign' has showed that women even regret of not choosing a right property and even on spending night with someone they shouldn't have, the Mirror reported.
The regrets like not being spontaneous, or being impulsive and not being a good daughter or a friend hampers women's lives and makes them regret on such issues.
Around 1,000 women who were surveyed regret that they didn't travel before starting a family, and even for not having children, or being a better mum.
Women even have regrets in their lives such as texting someone they shouldn't after a night out, or for not having a dream wedding, and even sometimes of having an affair, or settling down, and to focus much on their career.
A spokesperson of Diet Coke said that the findings show that women are harbouring their regrets and not living life in present, and with this they gave a message to inspire women to act on their impulses to create positive experiences, adventures and opportunities for success.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20