Michelle Obama puts on her dancing shoes on TV
US First Lady Michelle Obama was seen shaking a leg on \"The Ellen DeGeneres Show\" on the song \"Uptown Funk\" by Mark Robinson and Bruno Mars.
Los Angeles: US First Lady Michelle Obama was seen shaking a leg on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on the song "Uptown Funk" by Mark Robinson and Bruno Mars.
The 51-year-old was appearing on the show to mark the fifth anniversary of her Let's Move! campaign, which aims to encourage people to get out and do some exercise for healthy living, reports eonline.com.
She grooved with the host of the show and also revealed that her organisation involved many celebrities like Beyonce Knowles, Nick Jonas and Ryan Seacrest and thanked them for their participation in the initiative.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav