SRK proud of Gauri's Satya Paul line
SRK Proud Of Gauri\'s Satya Paul Line. Since the shooting of \"Fan\" in Croatia kept superstar Shah Rukh Khan from \"applauding\" his wife Gauri Khan live when she showcased her fashion designing skills at an event here, he took to social media to send out a word of encouragement for her.
Mumbai: Since the shooting of "Fan" in Croatia kept superstar Shah Rukh Khan from "applauding" his wife Gauri Khan live when she showcased her fashion designing skills at an event here, he took to social media to send out a word of encouragement for her.
"SatyaPaul by Gauri. Xtremely proud of her achievement. Missed applauding her & it’s a shame I don’t wear dresses. Haha," SRK tweeted in his signature tongue-in-cheek style.
Gauri, a creative entrepreneur in her own right, has lent her design sensibilities to Satya Paul to mark the fashion brand's 30th anniversary. She showcased the line 'A Tropical Wonder' on the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2015.
Meanwhile, SRK is busy filming "Fan" in Dubrovnik, a city in Croatia.
"Long cold day at work. Such a hard working bunch of kids in 'Fan'. Always smiling inspite of me troubling them...but they suck at FIFA game," he posted.
The weather is not the most conducive.
"Wet windy & icy cold in Dubrovnic. It’s a rule if I am called early for shoot the weather Gods rebel. Producers make a note," SRK added.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20