Paralyzed beauty makes catwalk debut in a wheelchair
Paralyzed Beauty Makes Catwalk Debut In A Wheelchair. A paralyzed air hostess has recently made her modelling debut in a wheelchair after rare illness left her unable to walk or talk.
London: A paralyzed air hostess has recently made her modelling debut in a wheelchair after rare illness left her unable to walk or talk.
Gemma Flanagan, had just returned from a stopover in Las Vegas when she suddenly collapsed and became unable to move, speak or even swallow, the Daily Star reported.
The 31-year-old said that people think sexy and disability don't go together, that it was not possible to look sexy and glamorous in a wheelchair but she wanted to show that it was possible, all it takes was a fair chance.
Becoming a model and getting involved in the show has really helped her come to terms with the condition, she further added.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20