Canadian author slams Princess Kate's 'uneventful' fashion sense
Canadian author, Margaret Atwood is surely not a style fan of Kate Middleton as she has criticized her fashion sense by saying that it\'s often very uneventful.
Canadian author, Margaret Atwood is surely not a style fan of Kate Middleton as she has criticized her fashion sense by saying that it's often very uneventful.
The 'Handmaid's Tale' author recently shared her opinion on the Duchess of Cambridge's style at a discussion on 'Fashion and Fiction' and blames Princess' team of style advisors, who navigate her choice of garments, People Magazine reported.
The 75-year-old novelist added that Middleton hasn't yet reached the fashion plate where Princess Diana was and later joking said that she hasn't paid attention to the 33-year-old Princess' royal closet.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav