Sexy Siren Malaika Arora is a great cook too!
Actress-producer Malaika Arora Khan will share some secrets of life in Sunday\'s episode of \"Farah Ki Daawat\", including how food paved the way to her husband Arbaaz Khan\'s heart.
Actress-producer Malaika Arora Khan will share some secrets of life in Sunday's episode of "Farah Ki Daawat", including how food paved the way to her husband Arbaaz Khan's heart.
According to a source from the set, Malaika will reveal that when she and Arbaaz were dating each other, she wanted to cook something special for him on Valentine's Day, but she did not know much about cooking.
To solve the problem, Malaika reached out to her mother who helped her to prepare a special spread for the “Dabangg 2” director.
Malaika, who married Arbaaz in 1998 and has 12-year-old son Arhaan with him, will reveal how she now indulges in cooking by taking out time from her work schedules.
"Farah Ki Daawat" airs on Colors.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav