Summer fashion trends: Maxis, Denim Shorts are in
Summer Fashion Trends: Maxis, Denim Shorts Are In. Summer is the time when you can flaunt your assets and complement them with eye-catching prints and solids, says designer Divvya Bhatnagar.
New Delhi: Summer is the time when you can flaunt your assets and complement them with eye-catching prints and solids, says designer Divvya Bhatnagar.
* Denim shorts might be considered as summer staple by many, but after a few hours they can start to feel heavy. Stick to cotton shorts to avoid becoming a sticky and sweaty mess.
* Maxi dresses become the obvious choice for weekend brunches and evenings but the long length can trap, making you uncomfortable. Choose a higher slit to facilitate easy movement. And look for one with a button-up detail in case you need to loosen a few for some much-needed fresh air.
* Opt for a wide and breezy top which allows free circulation of air.
* Try to find flowy wide-leg pants to allow for air circulation and free movement. For professional meetings and work, stick to a neutral palette, a clean, streamlined silhouette, and classic tops like a button-down shirt.
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet