Get rid of tan this summer
Get rid of tan this summer With summer arriving, getting tanned is inevitable even after enormous amounts of precautions in terms of sun screen, one takes to avoid tan. But apart from sun screen there are certain simple techniques to get rid of tan
With summer arriving, getting tanned is inevitable even after enormous amounts of precautions in terms of sun screen, one takes to avoid tan.
But apart from sun screen there are certain simple techniques to get rid of tan. Here are few:
With excessive sun burns, ice is the perfect coolant which not only soothes the affected area but also offers a tan free skin.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a muslin cloth and apply to the affected areas.
Almonds have their own secret methods for benefitting the human body. One of the techniques includes getting a tan free skin along with making your skin healthier from within.
- Grind the almonds after soaking them in water for three to four hours and apply to the affected areas.
The green leaves work as a miracle when it comes to getting sun burnt.
- Place cold cabbage leaves on the affected areas for 15 minutes.
Buttermilk can be used to get tan free skin and also result in younger in addition to blister free skin.
- Mix three teaspoons of buttermilk with one teaspoon of oatmeal and apply it on your face in circular motion.
Don’t be surprised to see Vicks in the list; it is very useful for sunburns and is very effective.
- Apply Vicks to the sunburn areas and massage gently.
Curd is another coolant which soothes the skin and helps remove the sunburn.
- Apply curd regularly on the tanned surfaces for 15-20 minutes to get rid of tan completely.
BOTTLE GOURD JUICE:
The worst sunburn affected areas can be overcome with Bottle Gourd Juice.
- Apply the bottle gourd juice to the sunburn areas 3-4 times a day and notice the difference.
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates