Boob job trend takes 360 degree turn as women prefer natural look
Boob Job Trend Takes 360 Degree Turn As Women Prefer Natural Look. The trend of boob job has taken a 360 degree turn as women have started giving their boobs a natural look rather than going for a boob exaggeration procedure.
London: The trend of boob job has taken a 360 degree turn as women have started giving their boobs a natural look rather than going for a boob exaggeration procedure.
A survey revealed that number of boob job procedures has fallen down to 3.6 percent from last year and women are not interested to enhance their boob size anymore and go for natural boobs like Kate Price, who has removed her implants, the Daily Star reported.
Women are also opting to go for a natural non-surgical boob enhance procedure i.e. Botox to make their boobs bigger.
Key Note, analysts blamed that the selfie phenomenon and the use of social networking sites were the reasons behind the shift.
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers