How to wear stripes in style
Stripes are fitting for any occasion -- whether it\'s a casual daytime jaunt or a sophisticated dinner date -- so whatever colour combination takes your fancy, walk the line in summer\'s most stylish stripes.
Stripes are fitting for any occasion -- whether it's a casual daytime jaunt or a sophisticated dinner date -- so whatever colour combination takes your fancy, walk the line in summer's most stylish stripes.
Former Made In Chelsea star Ashley James pulled off the look when she attended a show wearing a striped Oasis dress with white sandals and a chunky necklace.
Here are tips on how one can wear this trend on three different occasions, reports mirror.co.uk.
* For the office: The classic shift becomes a summertime staple when you add a stripe. Earn extra style points in the office by pairing with wedges to elongate those pins.
* For a weekend lunch date: Make this season’s bright stripes work for your weekend wardrobe by teaming them with white Capris - an easy, effortless approach to the trend.
* For an evening out: For luxe evening dressing, choose striped pieces in muted colours. This statement skirt looks catwalk-worthy when worn with metallic accessories.
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates