Workaholic with pretty woman syndrome sleeps with strippers to heal them
A London-based former workaholic has claimed that he has \"Pretty Woman syndrome\" and regularly has sex with lap dancers to try to \"save them from their lives.\"
A London-based former workaholic has claimed that he has "Pretty Woman syndrome" and regularly has sex with lap dancers to try to "save them from their lives."
Cory Standby, who was working 12-hour days as a litigation lawyer at a top London firm and staying out until 5am at strip clubs in the city, said that it left him feeling hollow as by day he worked hard but by night he played harder, the Daily Star reported.
The 49-year-old city lawyer added that after the breakdown of his 13-year marriage to Lisa, 48, he went off the rails and started sleeping around.
Standby, who insists he wanted to help the strippers he was sleeping with, compared himself to Richard Gere in 'Pretty Woman.'
Standby, who is single and hoping to find a meaningful relationship, has decided to chronicle his mid-life crisis in a book.
- Another Bangladeshi actor asked to leave India for 'taking part' in TMC campaign
- Won't seek Mamata's support to form government: West Bengal Congress chief
- 3-year old boy in coma after torture by mother: Kochi police
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls, Phase 2: Congress complains to EC about faulty EVMs in Maharashtra
- Watch: Man hurls shoes at BJP MP GVL Narasimha during press conference