Cannes: Aishwarya, Salma Hayek discuss gender equality
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with Hollywood star Salma Hayek attended a UN women\'s panel discussion on gender equality at the 68th Cannes International Film Festival here.
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with Hollywood star Salma Hayek attended a UN women's panel discussion on gender equality at the 68th Cannes International Film Festival here.
Hosted by Variety magazine in association with UN Women on Saturday, the two stars were on the panel that also included celebrated individuals like actress Parker Posey and producers Elizabeth Karlsen and Christine Vachon, read a statement.
Keeping with the tone of the event, Aishwarya, Indian ambassador of L'Oreal Paris, was dressed in a sober yet classic floral Sabyasachi Mukherjee creation. Wearing her signature winged eye liner look, Aishwarya gave finishing touches to her look with a red lip colour and accessorised with a Marsala coloured clutch.
The 41-year-old will walk the red carpet on Sunday and May 20. She will also attend the amfAR Gala on May 21.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26