Visualise where your new couch would fit
Visualise Where Your New Couch Would Fit. Want to buy a new couch but do not know how it will look once you get it home? A Finnish company now lets you visualise different furnishings in your home before you even leave the store.
London: Want to buy a new couch but do not know how it will look once you get it home? A Finnish company now lets you visualise different furnishings in your home before you even leave the store.
Vivid Works has developed a system where you can see how your new couch will look in various places in your living room.
Their product Vivid Platform allows 3D visualisation of furniture in an interior environment.
The user can experiment with different pieces of furniture in different locations around a home.
"We have two major differentiations. One is for the configuration possibilities for visualisation and the other is for e-commerce. It can be integrated with the back office. You can design and build as well as place orders," said Jorma Palo, chief operating officer at Vivid Works in a statement.
The company has four different editions of their service for manufacturers, retailers, contract businesses and interior designers.
- BJP asks Rahul to come clean on his citizenship, qualification
- Modi regime is of 'dictatorial governance', says D Raja
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%