Human Barbie treated a la princess, but denied privacy even on dates
Human Barbie Treated A La Princess, But Denied Privacy Even On Dates. This 26-year-old Human Barbie doesn\'t only look like a doll, but is also treated like one, as her mother always accompanies her on dates.
Melbourne: This 26-year-old Human Barbie doesn't only look like a doll, but is also treated like one, as her mother always accompanies her on dates.
Angelica, who lives with her parents in Moscow, Russia who never had a boyfriend, said that her parents have raised her like a princess and never let her go out or date anyone by herself as they are overprotective of her, News.com.au reported.
The living Barbie , who naturally has wide-eyed features, 20-inch waist, a 32E bra size and weighs a minuscule 6 stones and 5lbs, shared that her mother, Natalia insists on coming along with her on dates and that's why she never had a proper boyfriend.
Angelica also mentioned that she is not even allowed to buy her clothes on her own.
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse