How to style up long hair like Hollywood celebrities
How To Style Up Long Hair Like Hollywood Celebrities. The wob or wavy bob may be the cut of the season, but don’t let anyone tell you long hair is going out of style. Lengthy tresses never go out of fashion and celebrities including Beyonce Knowles, Reese Witherspoon, Cara Delevingne and Kelly Brook have shown the way to go.
London: The wob or wavy bob may be the cut of the season, but don’t let anyone tell you long hair is going out of style. Lengthy tresses never go out of fashion and celebrities including Beyonce Knowles, Reese Witherspoon, Cara Delevingne and Kelly Brook have shown the way to go.
From the up-dos, waves to bouffants, you can go creative with long hair and look good if it's done properly, reports mirror.co.uk.
* Reese Witherspoon: A centre parting is a key part of the 1970s trend, but the actress adds a 2015 twist by pairing it with gentle curls starting from chin-level down, rather than going for a dead-straight do.
* Victoria Beckham: Frequently sported in the loosely pinned high bun, Victoria's youthful yet chic style is a trend, and of course is even better if you have killer cheekbones to show off.
* Beyonce Knowles: The high ponytail has lots of drama with the extreme height of the pony. It’s great for adding height, and slims your overall look. Recreate it by tonging the ends of your hair with a wand and gently combing through the one Beyonce sports regularly.
* Holland Roden: The combo of beehive and wavy ponytail, as seen on Roden, has a pretty 1960s feel, with lots of natural texture rather than being scraped back. Take hair back with your fingers, rather than a comb, to keep it casual, and wear the pony low at the neck.
* Kelly Brook: The casual undone wave is big at the moment, moving away from more formal curls, says Tresemmé ambassador Jamie Stevens. Tong the hair in big sections, twisting it as you wrap it round the barrel, and leave the ends uncurled. Always shake hair through with fingers, don’t brush it.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce