Britons prudish about going nude on beaches
A new survey has revealed that Britons are most \"prudish\" about going nude on the beaches in Europe, while Spanish and Germans most likely to go commando.
A new survey has revealed that Britons are most "prudish" about going nude on the beaches in Europe, while Spanish and Germans most likely to go commando.
A third of Brits would not like their partners to whip off their bikini top to indulge in some topless sunbathing, the Mirror reported.
Whereas, Spaniards or Italians admitted that they take sneaky photographs of attractive sunbathers, which might give Brits a good reason to object.
Over two fifth of Italians and a third of Germans strike up friendships with an eighth of Germans or Spaniards flirting with other beachgoers.
Britons on their holidays spend the least amount of time by the pool or at the beach, with just over a quarter of their time spent there, compared to the Europeans' average of a third.
But when it comes to hogging the sunloungers, it seems the early rising Germans are not the masters of Europe they once were being beaten to them by the Italians and Spaniards.
The survey of 6,000 Europeans was carried out by lastminute.com's "Summer Snapshot 2015"of holiday booking trends and beach behaviours.
Spanish resorts were top destination for Britons, followed by Greece, Italy, France and the US.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav