Papaya a wonder fruit for skin
If you take a close look at the ingredients of cosmetics lying on the supermarket shelves, you are bound to notice that at least a few of them have papaya extract.
If you take a close look at the ingredients of cosmetics lying on the supermarket shelves, you are bound to notice that at least a few of them have papaya extract. A rich source of vitamin C and B, papaya is also a good source of minerals and fibre. The pulp is often used as a key ingredient in face washes and hair shampoos.
Here are a few benefits of the humble yellow fruit:
A Papaya mask will not only prevent acne but also remove the scars left behind by pimples
A papaya face pack can delay ageing. Papaya kills dead cells on your skin to keep it soft and looking young.
Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and honey to fresh papaya juice and apply it over the skin. This helps remove tan.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26