Pregnancy makes Kim K dumb
Apparently, Kim Kardashian, who has 33 million twitter followers, misspelled Giorgio Armani\'s first name in her tweet and interestingly blamed it on her pregnancy.
Apparently, Kim Kardashian, who has 33 million twitter followers, misspelled Giorgio Armani's first name in her tweet and interestingly blamed it on her pregnancy.
Pregnant with her second child, the 34-year-old star tweeted, "Why did Georgio Armani discontinue my favorite foundation??? I'm on my last bottle and everyone I know uses this!!! Please make it again," reported Us magazine.
Correcting Kanye West's wife on her spell error the brand's twitter camp tweeted, "Dear Kim - let us know which one you need and we'll send it to you, And Mr. Armani's first name is Giorgio."
Sweeping her hands off her mistake, the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star put all the blame on her pregnancy by saying that she was sleep deprived.
- Rahul will have to contetst from neighbouring country next elections: Piyush Goyal
- Will contest from Varanasi if Rahul asks: Priyanka Gandhi
- People have faith that Modi can tolerate attacks against himself but cannot let nation down: PM Modi
- Elections not tough, BJP building hype around its candidate: Mallikarjun Kharge
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks