Victoria Secret lingerie design copies Australian cult swimwear Triangl, faces Twitter backlash
Victoria\'s Secret is facing backlash on Twitter after the lingerie giant revealed their new design, which apparently looks like rip off of Australian cult swimwear brand Triangl.
Victoria's Secret is facing backlash on Twitter after the lingerie giant revealed their new design, which apparently looks like rip off of Australian cult swimwear brand Triangl.
Users noticed similarities between the designs and wasted no time in pointing it out with the topic being there on the social media site for over the past few months, the Independent reported.
A Twitter use Lucci sarcastically wrote, "Probably not copying even though this triangl line came out last year where'd u get ur new design Victoria's Secret??," another user said brand badly wanted to be triangl.
Triangl, which was founded in 2012, has gained international recognition over the past few years and now boasts global retail points and a celebrity fanbase.
The designs flaunt bold sporty aesthetic, made from neoprene with contrast stitch detailing.
While Victoria's Secret's designs are priced at around the 40 pounds, Triangl's are a bit expensive at around 60 pounds.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20