Paris Fashion Week: Dior leads the dance
At Fashion Week in Paris, Dior opened the showAppointment was given at the racecourse of LongchampAmong the people, Blake Lively, the pop duo Amiaya and the daughter of the king of Thailand
At Fashion Week in Paris, Dior opened the show. Appointment was given at the racecourse of Longchamp. Among the people, Blake Lively, the pop duo Amiaya and the daughter of the king of Thailand.
On stage, dancers of contemporaries crossed the path of evanescent sylphs in leotards and knit dresses.
Impossible for Dior to ignore the tailor, but next spring-summer he will be on tights without foot.
For the choreography, the artistic director of Dior, the Italian Maria Grazia Chiuri, appealed to the Israeli Sharon Eyal.
"I met her and we had a very good connection," she says , " I think a lot about alchemy and what comes out when you breathe, when you feel like you breathe the same way. I felt it with her, I felt a strong connection, as if she was sewing the fabric inside my body. "
Dior inspired and inspiring, but always chic and sober. The inevitable accessory of spring will be the dancer's headband. The story does not say if it goes well with XXL jeans.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh