- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
Tiruvallur wall collapse: 11 killed
Tiruvallur Wall Collapse: 11 Killed. Eleven construction workers were killed and two injured when a wall of a warehouse collapsed in Tamil Nadu\'s Tiruvallur district, officials said Sunday.
Chennai: Eleven construction workers were killed and two injured when a wall of a warehouse collapsed in Tamil Nadu's Tiruvallur district, officials said Sunday.
The wall of the warehouse collapsed on the huts abutting it Saturday midnight. The wall was being built for a private warehouse in Tiruvallur, officials said.
Tiruvallur is located around 50 km from here.
A portion of the wall fell on the makeshift huts near it.
Rescue operations is going on to save those who are still trapped under the debris of the collapsed wall.