- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Over 50 school kids fall ill in Ghaziabad
Over 50 School Kids Fall ill in Ghaziabad. Over 50 school children fell ill and were admitted to a hospital in this western Uttar Pradesh town after they consumed water from a hand pump in their school premise Friday, police said.
Ghaziabad: Over 50 school children fell ill and were admitted to a hospital in this western Uttar Pradesh town after they consumed water from a hand pump in their school premise Friday, police said.
The incident took place in Kalchhina, 20 km from here.
An official said that soon after drinking water from the hand pump, students of a government school started vomiting and showed signs of diarrohea.
Police rushed over 50 students to hospitals here.
"The cover of the hand pump was found to be open and we cannot rule out the possibility that some foreign material may have been in the hand pump," Chief Medical Officer Ajay Aggarwal told IANS.
He also said that water samples have been sent for a test and the result was expected in three days.