- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
AIADMK's blood petition for Amma Jayalalithaa's release
AIADMK members have stepped up their agitation to seek release of their party chief former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa.
AIADMK members have stepped up their agitation to seek release of their party chief former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa. On Friday, her supporters signed petitions using their blood and submitted the same to President Pranab Mukherjee and Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah. They sought the intervention of the suo to serve justice and ensure early release of Jayaa.