- ‘Businessman’ re-releases; will it break ‘Pokiri’ re-release collections?
- ‘Narasimha Naidu’ to have a re-release on this auspicious day
- Rakul looks chirpy in a two-piece bikini
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 03 June 2023
- YS Jagan constitutes a high-level panel to inspect Odisha train accident site
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha train tragedy: Union Railway Minister Vaishnaw reaches spot
- APPSC Group-1 Mains examinations begins in Andhra Pradesh
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 03 June 2023
- Here is what ‘Mem Famous’ collected in the first week
On International Women's Day, PM Modi salutes 'Nari Shakti'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday marked International Women\'s Day by saluting the spirit of Nari Shakti.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday marked International Women's Day by "saluting" the "spirit of Nari Shakti".
"Saluting the indomitable spirit, determination and dedication of Nari Shakti on International Women's Day," Modi said in a statement.
He mentioned that through its various initiatives, the central government seeks to facilitate economic empowerment, self-reliance and social equality of the women.
"Looking forward to addressing a conclave of women Sarpanchs (village head) and honouring trailblazers who have worked towards a Swachh Bharat," he added.