BJP to hold rally on horrors of ‘Nirbhaya’ incident
The Delhi BJP announced on Thursday it would hold Mahila Hunkar Rally at the Ramlila Ground in the city on December 16, the sixth anniversary of the Nirbhaya gang rape case
New Delhi: The Delhi BJP announced on Thursday it would hold 'Mahila Hunkar Rally' at the Ramlila Ground in the city on December 16, the sixth anniversary of the 'Nirbhaya' gang rape case.
Addressing a press conference here, Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari hits out at the Aam Aadmi Party government, alleging that it has failed to provide protection to the women.
The north east Delhi MP said that party's women workers will raise their strong collective voice in the rally to be held at the Ramlila Ground on Sunday.
"The Arvind Kejriwal-led government has not fulfilled any of the promises made during the elections.
The CM had promised that marshals will be deputed on the buses for the security of women, and CCTVs will be installed, but these remained mere promises ..." Tiwari told reporters.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25