- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Women wait till fifth date to have sex
Women Wait Till Fifth Date To Have Sex. A new study has revealed that women wait three weeks and until the fifth date before sleeping with a new man.
London: A new study has revealed that women wait three weeks and until the fifth date before sleeping with a new man.
The study shows women coyer as only 15 percent said they would have sex on the first date, compared to 26 percent of men, the Mirror reported.
13 percent women said that they would take the plunge on the second date, compared to 16percent of men, but when it comes to kissing, both sexes are much more open.
Out of the 2,225 people questioned by the sex toy firm Lovehoney, which looked at how long men and women take to reach to meet significant dating milestones, 72 percent of both men and women revealed they share their first kiss on the first date.
Lovehoney co-owner Richard Longhurst said the survey shows that men like to get a move on not just when it comes to sex, but commitment too, adding that men are keener to tell their partner they love them but also to outwardly recognise this commitment by changing their Facebook status and introducing their loved one to their parents.
Longhurst added that women are a little more wary preferring to take their time before revealing similar levels of commitment.
He noted that what is encouraging is that British men's stiff upper lip seems to have disappeared completely as they are prepared to be far more open about their feelings and tell their partner their true feelings.