Babu promises Old Age Homes in every district
- Kesineni Nani to be Vijayawada LS in-charge - Vallabhaneni, PL Srinivas, Prakash Reddy to be Org....
- Kesineni Nani to be Vijayawada LS in-charge - Vallabhaneni, PL Srinivas, Prakash Reddy to be Org. Secretaries Rajahmundry: Telugu Desam Supremo and former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu promised to set up Old Age Homes in every district if TDP voted back to power. He started his Padayatra from Pedaparthi village in the East Godavari district on Tuesday. Earlier, he has reviewed with the party cadres from Mummidivaram assembly constituency. Addressing a large crowd, Chandrababu mentioned that he has meticulous action plan to set things right in the state after coming to power. However, he said he would not reveal his plans at this point of time lest people might think that it is politically motivated. He stated that the Congress government is not generating any income, but nurturing mosquitoes. He lamented that the people of this state were suffering from health problems and there were no essential medicines in the hospitals. When a worker told him that he should remove the impression that the Party sided with the management of Regency Ceramics and betrayed the cause of workers, he avoided a direct reply and said the differences between the local leaders and the MP ruined the industry. Kesineni Nani to be Vijayawada TDP In-charge: Chandrababu Naidu announced here on Tuesday the appointment of Kesineni Nani as the Party in-charge for the Vijayawada Parliamentary Constituency. He also nominated Nagul Meera as the President of Vijayawada Urban Unit of the Party. He also nominated Vallbhaneni Vamsy, P L Srinivas and M Prakash Reddy as State Organising Secretaries of the Party. He also announced the name of Datla Butchibabu as the Telugu Desam candidate for Mummidivaram Assembly Constituency in the coming elections.
- 22-yr-old Delhi man kills father, chopps off body in fit of rage
- PM expresses concern over needless controversy on EVMs at NDA meeting
- CID busts illegal call centre, 37 arrested in Guwahati
- PM Modi doing mischief, manipulating EVMs; claims Chandrababu Naidu
- Ahead of vote count, NDA gets together for dinner