- ‘2018’ Telugu version collects a whopping amount in first eight days; movie to hit OTT soon
- Mars comes closer to Earth for millions via ESA live-streaming
- Sharwanand rocks at his Sangeeth
- Odisha Train Accident Live: Australian foreign minister expresses condolences
- Youthful romantic entertainer wraps its production
- Apollo Unveils India's First 5G Connected Ambulance Service
- ‘Businessman’ re-releases; will it break ‘Pokiri’ re-release collections?
- ‘Narasimha Naidu’ to have a re-release on this auspicious day
- Rakul looks chirpy in a two-piece bikini
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 03 June 2023
When Sachin held back a tear for Yuvraj
New Delhi (PTI): Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday said that he was scared of breaking down in front of Yuvraj Singh when he met the left-handed batsman in...
New Delhi (PTI): Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday said that he was scared of breaking down in front of Yuvraj Singh when he met the left-handed batsman in London after his treatment in the United States for a rare germ cell cancer. "When I went to meet him in London, I was telling my wife (Anjali) that I don't want to break down when I see him. I met him and gave him a tight hug. We enjoyed a meal and from the way he (Yuvraj) ate, I was convinced that he is back on track," Tendulkar told a select gathering during the release of Yuvraj's book "The Test of My Life'. It was a poignant evening today with the likes of Tendulkar, skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and latest batting star Virat Kohli recollecting stories and their emotional experience during Yuvraj's fight with cancer. On a serious note, Dhoni said that he knew about Yuvraj's situation even before he told him about it.