- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Cyberabad CP Stephen inaugurates renovated EOW office
- Hyderabad: NSDC organising Kaushal Mahotsav, a two-day Job Mela
- JNTU-H introduces BTech in Cyber Security
- Hyderabad: 3-day G20 HWG meet in city from today
- KCR to visit Nirmal today
- Hyderabad: Leaders express shock over Odisha train mishap
IPL spot-fixing: Rajasthan Royals' Trivedi to depose as prosecution witness
Rajasthan Royals player Sidharth Trivedi will now depose as a prosecution witness in the IPL spot-fixing case. Three players, Sreesanth,...
Rajasthan Royals player Sidharth Trivedi will now depose as a prosecution witness in the IPL spot-fixing case. Three players, Sreesanth, Chandila and Chavan, all belonging to his team were arrested by the Delhi Police couple of weeks ago on charges of spot-fixing. A Trivedi made a starling statement that he refused to accept an invitation by Ajit Chandila to attend a party arranged by bookies. He also refused money and gifts offered by the bookies. A "He is being made a prosecution witness," a senior police official said. Chandila had also approached two other Royals' players, Bradd Hodge and Kevin Cooper A to attend the bookies' party but they had also rejected the invitation.