- DMK to celebrate centenary of Late CM Karunanidhi today
- Mangaluru: Tigress dies
- TS Govt releases songs on Kaleshwaram and revival of water bodies on IRRIGATION day today
- Delete these 32 Google Chrome extensions that pose a security threat
- Three injured while boarding Janmabhoomi
- AP Cabinet meeting concludes, here are the decisions
- Police In Kurukshetra Lathicharge On Farmers Who Were Protesting
- Investors in wait n watch mode ahead of RBI meet
- Home Minister Dr Parameshwara determined to erase communal tag on coastal areas
- Telangana: Youth congress national executive meetings begin in Hyderabad
RP Singh: Not associated with Rhiti Sports
After the IPL scandal, a new scandal seems to have brewing this time centered around Indian captain A M S Dhoni. Pacer Rudra Pratap Singh on...
After the IPL scandal, a new scandal seems to have brewing this time centered around Indian captain A M S Dhoni. Pacer Rudra Pratap Singh on Monday denied being managed by Rhiti Sports. It's the firm where Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni reportedly has a 15 per cent stake, raising questions of a possible conflict of interest. A newspaper report carried the report that Dhoni has a stake in the company which also reportedly manages RP Singh, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja and Pragyan Ojha. Coincidentally Raina and Jadeja are part of Chennai Super Kings, which is also captained by Dhoni. "Don't know what exactly is running in the news but just to clarify I am not with Rhiti Sports," tweeted RP Singh after the report came out. Rhiti Sports is owned by Arun Pandey, a close friend of Dhoni. In 2010, Dhoni signed up with Rhiti reportedly for Rs 210 crore, an average of Rs 70 crore a year, the costliest deal in Indian cricket.