- Khammam: Elaborate security arrangements for Ganesh idol immersion
- AP High Court serves notices to 26 people in criminal contempt petition
- DMX announces the successful completion of its seed funding round
- Ganesh immersion: Bandi slams officials
- Threads allow users to delete accounts without leaving Instagram
- 50% of workers likely to permanently shift to hybrid work globally
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari reiterates Naidu has not done anything wrong, says worked for people
- Karimnagar DCCB bags national awards
- Govt releases Rs 87 crore to Nalgonda Municipality
- GRT Jewellers brings back Bangle Mela
Dhoni's house pelted with stones
Mahendra Singh Dhoni's House Pelted With Stones, Stone Pelting At Dhoni’s House In Ranchi. Unidentified people threw stones at Mahendra Singh Dhoni's house on Wednesday night breaking a window on the rear portion of the Indian skipper's residence.
Unidentified people threw stones at Mahendra Singh Dhoni's house on Wednesday night breaking a window on the rear portion of the Indian skipper's residence. The incident happened when the family was at the Jharkhand State Cricket Association Stadium watching the fourth ODI between India and Australia.
Dhoni's family has not lodged a formal complaint to the police and is waiting for CCTV proof to identify the culprit. "It is the fifth time that the house was attacked and unless we verify the CCTV footages we are not going to accuse anyone blindly," said Gautam Gupta, the brother-in-law of Dhoni.