- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
- Buddy Secures Official OTT Partner
India to tour South Africa in December
India Vs South Africa: India To Tour South Africa In December, India Tour of South Africa. India will start their South Africa tour with the first ODI Dec 5 at the Wanderers Stadium, in Johannesburg, it was announced Wednesday.
New Delhi: India will start their South Africa tour with the first ODI Dec 5 at the Wanderers Stadium, in Johannesburg, it was announced Wednesday.
Releasing the tour itinerary, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and Cricket South Africa (CSA) said India will arrive in South Africa Dec 2 and play their first Test, again at the Wanderers Stadium, in Johannesburg, Dec 18-22.
As previously announced, the tour includes two Tests and three One-Day Internationals.
Dec 2: Arrive in South Africa
Dec 5: 1st ODI, Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Dec 8: 2nd ODI, Kingsmead, Durban
Dec 11: 3rd ODI, SuperSport Park, Centurion
Dec 14-15: Two-day tour match vs SA Invitation XI, Willowmoore Park, Benoni
Dec 18-22: 1st Test, Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Dec 26-30: 2nd Test, Kingsmead, Durban