- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
South Africa Beat Pakistan in first ODI
South Africa Beat Pakistan By One Run In First ODI. South Africa staged a remarkable comeback to turn what seemed certain defeat into a one-run win over Pakistan in the first day-night international in Sharjah on Wednesday.
Sharjah: South Africa staged a remarkable comeback to turn what seemed certain defeat into a one-run win over Pakistan in the first day-night international in Sharjah on Wednesday. Pakistan, chasing a modest 184 to win, were cruising along nicely at 165-4 but lost their last six wickets for just 17 runs off 39 balls to be bowled out for 182 in 46.3 overs.