- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
India beat West Indies by innings and 51 runs
India Beat West Indies By Innings And 51 Runs. Shami's nine-wicket match haul is the best figures by a debutant Indian pacer. Ravichandran Ashwin chipped in three wickets while Bhuvneshwar Kumar took one.
Kolkata: Mohammed Shami's fifer in the second innings helped India bowl out the West Indies for 168 and win the first Test here at the Eden Gardens Friday by an innings and 51 runs.
Shami's nine-wicket match haul is the best figures by a debutant Indian pacer. Ravichandran Ashwin chipped in three wickets while Bhuvneshwar Kumar took one.