- TBJP looks towards Amit Shah for road map and galvanise cadre
- Khammam: Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy dilly-dallies on his future course
- Yuvraj Singh wishes Balayya on his special day; his tweet goes viral
- Netflix gains 100K new subscribers in 2 days as it curbs password sharing
- Good news for Nani fans; Vivek Athreya coming with an action script this time!
- Puttaparthi: Farmers told to use tools to reduce cultivation costs
- Introduce telemedicine services in nephrology wing: TTD EO
- Gurugram: Property registration in 65 illegal colonies banned
- Govt promoting caste-based professions: Minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- ‘BJP is daydreaming, they don’t understand South India’: BRS
Helen threatens India Vs West Indies match in Vizag
Helen Threatens India Vs West Indies Match In Vizag. Cyclone Helen is inching closer even as heavy rains lashed several places in the state. Although people living in the low lying areas have been evacuated, there's always fear of floods. Another cause for concern is for sports enthusiasts.
Cyclone Helen is inching closer even as heavy rains lashed several places in the state. Although people living in the low lying areas have been evacuated, there's always fear of floods. Another cause for concern is for sports enthusiasts. It is a known fact that the second ODI between India and West India is scheduled to be held in Visakhapatnam on November 24.
Now, with cyclone Helen expected to cross the Andhra coastal region this evening, heavy rainfall is likely to hit this region. This has threatened the game. Cricket fans are a worried lot and are keeping their fingers crossed hoping the match won't be affected in any way by the cyclone Helen.
The cricket teams from both host country India and the touring team West India will arrive in the city on Saturday for the practice sessions.