Check out official Rio 2016 uniform unveiled in Brazil
Brazil unveiled its official Rio 2016 team uniform with a design inspired by the country\'s nature and diversity.
Brasilia: Brazil unveiled its official Rio 2016 team uniform with a design inspired by the country's nature and diversity.
The uniform featured outlines of birds and flowers found in Brazil's tropical rainforests, and colours that reflect the country's sandy Atlantic coastline, Xinhua news agency reported.
"The uniform is fantastic and looks very smart. It pays homage to our country," canoeist Ana Satila said in a statement published by the Brazilian Olympic Committee (COB) on Wednesday .
COB and Rio 2016 president Carlos Arthur Nuzman also gave his approval.
"The uniforms are spectacular. It's important for athletes to feel comfortable in the clothes they are wearing, whether it be in competition or not," Nuzman said.
The uniforms will be worn by Brazil's athletes at the opening and closing ceremonies, to be held on August 5 and 21 respectively.
- FIR lodged against troll who threatened to rape Anurag Kashyap's daughter
- BJP getting highest vote share in country in HP shows people's overwhelming support for party:CM
- Venezuelan national apprehended at Delhi airport; cocaine seized
- Kamal Nath government may not continue beyond a month: BJP leader
- Jharkhand Congress chief resigns after poll debacle