- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
4th ODI: India Win Toss, Elect to Bat vs Windies
India captain Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bat first against the West Indies in the fourth ODI in Mumbai on Monday
India captain Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bat first against the West Indies in the fourth ODI in Mumbai on Monday.
Out of the five-match One-Day International (ODI) series, India suffered a 43-run defeat in the third match. In this match at the Brabourne Stadium India will look to bounce back and face a spirited Windies.
Chasing a 284-run target in Pune, India could not gain the momentum as they kept losing regular wickets, with captain Virat Kohli scoring the runs continuously, fighting the battle alone.
With the five-match series tied at 1-1, the hosts will like to quickly recover and ensure victory in the must-win encounter against the tourists.
They have made two changes in the match Rishabh Pant and Yuzvendra Chahal to make wat for middle-order batsman Kedar Jadhav and all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja.
India won the first match in Guwahati by a convincing margin, while the Vizag encounter ended in an edge-of-the-seat draw. Now, India will try its best to recover from the setback in Pune.