Exercises for slimming the face
We all crave for fine sculpted cheekbones such as Angelina Jolie, Kiera Knightley or our very own Kareena Kapoor. You can now flaunt well-defined...
Get the much-coveted sculpted face that everyone pines for. Now is the time to say ‘bye-bye’ to double chin and sagging facial muscles
We all crave for fine sculpted cheekbones such as Angelina Jolie, Kiera Knightley or our very own Kareena Kapoor. You can now flaunt well-defined cheekbones, too by doing some simple yet effective facial exercises for a younger looking face. Exercise always tones the body, and the same mantra works for the face as well. Below are some exercises for the chin and cheekbones.
To remove the flab
- Close your mouth pressing your lips together and blow air under your upper lip. Hold to the count of ten.
- Transfer the air to your left cheek and again hold for another 10 counts.
- Now transfer air to your right cheek and repeat.
- This should be repeated 10-15 times.
For that lean-mean jaw
- Lift your face upwards and look towards the ceiling as much as you can.
- Now blow air out of your mouth.
For the perfectly toned jaw and chin
- Move your lower lip over your upper lip as much as possible, try bringing your lower lip closer to your nose.
- Hold it for 15 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times daily for effective results.
To tighten the jaw and cheek muscles
- Try pulling in as much air possible with your mouth.
- When you pull air, you see your cheeks automatically sinking in.
- Then release the air from your mouth slowly and gently.
For that perfect contour
- Suck in your cheeks and lips to make a fish face and try smiling.
- Hold on for 5-10 seconds and repeat for another 5 times.