Keep your closet clutter free
Here are a few tips to keep your wardrobe up to date.Keep your closet clutter free
Here are a few tips to keep your wardrobe up to date.
- Take an inventory every of your wardrobe every six months.
- Give away what you haven’t used to two years.
- Organise your wardrobe into sections. There will be some clothes, which you can only wear during summer or winter. Keep these apart.
- Keep the expensive clothes covered and on a hanger to preserve these best. Padded hangers are the best if you can afford them.
- Fragrant pouches of fresh smelling lavender or rose petals should also be kept with your clothes.
- The best way to maximise space in a closet is to effectively use the corner, depth and height spaces in a closet.
- Make sure you have access to all these spaces by incorporating pull-down rods or pullout shelves.
- In corners, consider a carousel or a custom corner hanging rod so you are using every square inch of space possible.
- Keep the outsides scratch and dust free.
- Invest in shoe and clothes bags.
- Make sure all drawers and pull open shelves are working.
- Ensure that perfumes and deodorants are stored upright.
- Change bulbs inside walk-in wardrobes whenever required.
- Air the wardrobe frequently.
- Polish or paint the outsides for an appealing look.
- Keep a ladder handy for the hard to reach places.
26 Jan 2020 10:00 PM GMT