DIGISOL brings another addition to its VDSL Router series, launches DG-VG2300N router
Mumbai India: DIGISOL Systems Ltd., a leading provider of the Networking products, extends its range of Wireless VDSL routers by introducing DG-VG2300N router that complies with IEEE 802.11n to provides a faster and secure data transfer. With 300 Mbps Wireless speed over the 2.4GHz band, the DG-VG2300N is the perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other network tasks.
DG-VG2300N VDSL Router Comes with the Latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100 Mbps Speed downstream and upstream, and backward compatibility With ADSL. The device will have you covered in terms of network security, offering the highest levels of wireless security to ensure your safety and privacy. In addition to guest network access and parental controls that you can tailor to each device, you have VPN support for secure access to your home and office network. Its Easy Setup Assistant enables one to get quick & hassle free installation.
• High Internet Access throughput. Downstream upto 24Mbps and Upstream up to 1Mbps (ADSL)
• High Internet Access throughput. Downstream upto 100Mbps (VDSL)
• Wireless speed up to 300Mbps
• Robust WLAN Security
• Dedicated WPS and WLAN push button
• Dynamic DNS and VPN Pass through support
• Allows multiple users to share a single ADSL internet connection
• Access private LAN servers from the Internet
• Two wired LAN ports (10/100M) and one WAN port (RJ-11)
• Works with IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN devices
• Supports IPv6
• Supports DHCP (Server/Client) for easy IP-address setup
Pricing and availability:
The DG-VG2300N wireless VDSL router is priced at Rs.1999/- and will be available in the leading retail and online stores.