Twitter Introduces Customized Timelines
Twitter Introduces Customized Timelines.The Creation Of Customized Timelines Will Give An Opportunity To The Users To Create A Separate Timeline, Prioritizing The Tweets That They Felt Were Relevant
Melbourne: Twitter has introduced "customized timelines" to give better control to the users for organizing and delivering their tweets on the social messaging platform.
The timelines are public entities, with their own page on "twitter.com", making it easy to share with others so that they can follow, the report added.
The users can design new timelines and name them, in addition to the standard one, to follow new topics on the messaging platform, Stuff.co.nz reports.
The creation of customized timelines will give an opportunity to the users to create a separate timeline, prioritizing the tweets that they felt were relevant, when any conversation around an event or topic took off on Twitter.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow