Nokia controlls lion's share of Windows Phone hardware in 2013
Nokia Controlls Lion's Share Of Windows Phone Hardware In 2013. Nokia Rules Windows Phone Market With 92% Share In 2013
Washington: 2013 ended on a positive note for Nokia as it controlled the lion's share of Windows Phone hardware.
The month ended for Nokia a few points up at 92.1 percent.
Lumia 520 handset continues to dominate, with a new high of 39.3 percent share.
According to Techcrunch, Windows Phone 8 grew against the now-fading Windows 7.x system, with record relative market share of 78.3 percent.
Worldwide, only the Lumia 920 makes the top 10 list for usage among all Windows Phone handsets.
If you look just at Windows Phone 8 handsets, only two high-end devices make the list: The Lumia 920 and the 925.
In the U.S., there are three: The Lumia 920, 928, and 1020.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off