BSNL enters smartphone market
BSNL enters smartphone market. State-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) in partnership with Champion Computers on Wednesday launched two smartphones for Rs 3,225 and Rs 4,499, targetted at tier 2 and 3 cities.
- Fire breaks out at commercial building in Thiruvananthapuram
- Four men accused of cheating granted anticipatory bail by Karnataka HC
- Jodhpur: Four-year-old girl dies after falling into borewell
- Another Air India pilot under scanner over sexual abuse charges
- Lokayukta team raids three locations related to commercial tax official