BlackBerry 10 OS updated with offline reading
BlackBerry 10 OS Updated With Ofline Reading
Washington: BlackBerry has reportedly upgraded its BlackBerry 10 OS with a number of enhancements, including a new incoming call screen, lock screen feature and enabling FM radio in Q5, Q10 and Z30 handsets.
The latest version 10.2.1 also includes offline reading mode in the web browser, better management of the BlackBerry hub for notifications, and support for group messages over email or SMS.
According to The Verge, the update brings in new picture passcode system to the lock screen and actionable notifications to users of the BlackBerry 10 device.
BlackBerry said that the update would be extended to all BlackBerry 10 devices around the world starting today, but it is still subject to carrier approvals.
Early installers have been able to get the BlackBerry update and directly install Android apps to the phone without having to go through the conversion process required with earlier versions of the OS, the report added.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard