Amazon's `Flow`to help people prepare shopping list easily
Amazon's 'Flow' To Help People Prepare Shopping List Easily. Flow Allows iPhone Users Add Products To Their Amazon Shopping List Simply By Clicking Them With The Device's In-Built Camera
Washington: Amazon has reportedly added a 'Flow' feature, an image recognition technology, to its iOS app, which would help consumers prepare their shopping lists easily.
Flow allows iPhone users add products to their Amazon shopping list simply by clicking them with the device's in-built camera .
According to The Verge, the feature also includes a 'Scan It' option that lets users look up products by their barcode and once it is enabled, it analyses the phone's current frame for products sold by Amazon.
The feature then automatically compiles a shopping list that includes any and all items it successfully identifies.
However, Flow was able to work perfectly when focused on cereal boxes, a bag of potato chips, laundry detergent, and other packaged goods that are clearly labeled, but did not work as smooth when pointed at soda cans, the report said.
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry