Microsoft hints at OneNote apps for Office suite
Microsoft Hints At OneNote Apps For Office Suite. Microsoft Has Reportedly Hinted That It Was Working On Adding New Apps To Its Office Suite.
Washington: Microsoft has reportedly hinted that it was working on adding new apps to its Office suite.
In an interview, Microsoft corporate vice president of marketing for Office, John Case, said that OneNote would be one of the additions to the Office suite.
Case said that Microsoft would be doing more things like that, which would be about different form factors and different application, PC World reports.
He noted that the Office suite had been very consistent, but there hadn't been any new apps in a long time, adding that they would soon be having new app investments for creating content, storing and organizing it.
Case said that apart from Word, Excel and PowerPoint, there's another generation of app experiences they want to enable.
The software giant recently rebranded some of its products like SkyDrive as OneDrive and Office Web apps as Office Online, the report added.
- Exit polls are shown by media but BJP will be thrown out of power: Babbar
- 60-yr-old BJP worker shot dead by Congress leader in Madhya Pradesh, party says political rivalry
- No meetings scheduled for Mayawati in Delhi today, will be in Lucknow: BSP
- Drama looms up over Kejriwal security jibe; BJP files case
- CEO hopes for raise of 3rd gender voter percentage in future