Microsofts new ad claims Macs not good for weddings
Microsofts New Ad Claims Macs Not Good For Weddings
Washington: In its latest ad, Microsoft has reportedly aimed at AppleMacs, saying the lack of touch screen on the systems make them inefficient while planning a wedding.
The ad shows a soon-to-be-bride planning her wedding, who says that she was going to get a Mac, but they still don't have touch screens.
The actress in the ad goes on to say that a touch screen makes it easy for her friends to check Pinterest, search for the wedding band, and share their ideas.
According to Cnet, the woman further says that she preferred the Windows all-in-one because, just like the perfect marriage, one would never need anything else.
It is Microsoft's latest dig at Cupertino after everything from telling people that they'll fail at college if they use an iPad to sending a decaying apple to iPhone users, the report added.
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Debt ridden farmer kills self in Rajasthan
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting
- Narendra Modi to meet President Kovind in evening to stake claim to form new government
- Amid saffron surge, Mamata Banerjee's challenge to keep flock together ahead of Assembly polls