Monitor your toddler's speech with this App
Monitor Your Toddler\'s Speech With This App. A new App can help parents monitor the speech, language and communication development of their toddlers.
Wellington: A new App can help parents monitor the speech, language and communication development of their toddlers.
Called Childchat, the App gives parents access to resources, support, guides and local contacts.
Parents can also document, record and analyse the speech and language development of their children, media reports said.
"The idea is that with the easily accessible resources, support and contacts at their fingertips, parents will ask for advice or help earlier on," Kristi Rabbitt, a speech and language therapy student at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, was quoted as saying.
The App will save parents from visiting the internet or read books for such information, she added.
- Exit Poll Results 2019 Live Updates: NDA set to return to power, predict most exit polls
- NDA tipped to retain power at the Centre: Exit polls on TV
- Rahul Gandhi tells Karnataka leaders to behave, avoid coalition troubles
- Three dead as SUV hits a truck
- Madhya Pradesh woman dies of cardiac arrest while waiting to vote