Firefox replaces default Google search engine with Yahoo
A report has said that Mozilla is replacing Google as the default search engine with Yahoo for users in the United States.
Wellington: A report has said that Mozilla is replacing Google as the default search engine with Yahoo for users in the United States.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, Mozilla and Yahoo said that they had sealed a five-year partnership that will provide a "framework" for other possible integrations and deals, reported Stuff.co.nz.
The move follows tensions between Mozilla and Google with the search giant's Chrome browser stealing away Firefox 's market share for years.
- Jay Panda doesn't discard BJD's possibility of joining NDA
- Former NCP Minister likely to join Shiv Sena
- Unable to digest defeat of dynasty, Opposition wants to discredit democracy: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Roshan Baig hits out and tags party leaders over performance of exit polls
- Rs 8.45 lakh hawala money from Kuwait seized in Assam, 2 held