New smartphone from Oppo
New smartphone from Oppo, Oppo, a leading global technology brand with presence in North America, Europe and Asia, launched its cost-effective smartphone model, the Mirror 3, in the India market.
Oppo, a leading global technology brand with presence in North America, Europe and Asia, launched its cost-effective smartphone model, the Mirror 3, in the India market. Powered by a 64-bit processor, the smartphone is aimed at the mid-range market and available at a price of 16,990. The OPPO Mirror 3 comes with a 4.7-inch screen with a compact body, 8 megapixel back camera and 5 MP front camera. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad-core processor and an Adreno306 graphics processor, providing a perfect solution to all types of large-scale games with faster speed and smoother operation. It also features 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM and supports up to 128GB microSD card, allowing users to store their files with ease. “The smartphone technology is constantly evolving. We are excited to introduce Mirror 3 to our picture-loving Indian customers. It comes with phenomenal camera quality. No matter day or night, the image quality taken from a Mirror 3 smartphone is greatly enhanced as a result of increased CMOS sensitivity,” said Tom Lu, CEO, Oppo Mobiles India.
- Pune: Man spits blood after eating burger stuffed with glass pieces at Burger King
- Anti-BJP front leaders meet in Delhi over counting process
- Tight security arrangements for counting day in Kerala
- MLA, 6 others killed in attack by Naga militants in Arunachal
- TMC-BJP clashes: Train services disrupted, bomb hurled outside railway station in WB